Friday, August 14, 2015

Best Idea Ever

Seen recently in a highway rest stop bathroom:


(Yes, this is the first time I've seen a need to take a picture in a rest stop bathroom, for anyone who may be wondering.)

The sign on the stall door said "Mommy & Me."  It was about the size of a standard handicapped stall, but as you can see, it has not only a regular toilet but also a small one for a young child and even a seat (the gray thing on the wall) in which you can safely restrain an even younger child.

Where was this when I was traveling with three kids under the age of five?  Fabulous idea!




3 comments:

  1. Love the idea, but I hate the fact that it's called "Mommy and Me"! If it's a private bathroom, why can't it be for parents of any gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it was just because it was a separate large stall inside the ladies' room. I didn't have the presence of mind to ask the guy traveling with me if there was a "Daddy and Me" equivalent in the men's room, but I wish I had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not seem like an important purchase but your bathroom gets used every day so it requires at least some thought. best toilet

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...please share yours!

Yeah, It's Been A While

These days, a lot of what happens in my life relates to my kids, and as they get older I am less comfortable sharing their stories.  I will ...